What do we collect?
We collect the following data, in the following scenarios.
- Accessing the site: Demographics (age range, gender), Device type (type, screen size, model, os), Geography (city, country), Referral Source
- Subscribers: Email address, Email click through tracking. If engaging with our Chatbot: Facebook API request for public name, date of birth, city/country, page likes
- Buyers: Full name, phone number, shipping address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide most of the data that we collect. We also collect data in the following ways:
- Website Visits
- Social Engagement
- Opt-in Forms
MBCCBD OÜ may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- From our suppliers and partners as part of cross-promotions.
How will we use your data?
MBCCBD OÜ collects your data so that we can:
- Understand the demographic make up of our site traffic
- Email you with news, content, offers, promotions if you opt in and provide specific contact information
- Process your order and manage your account
- Re-market across Social & Digital Platforms based on your preferences
We only share your data if you purchase a product through the site. This is restricted to your name, address and phone number which will be provided to the supplier of the purchased product(s)
The only exception is that when MBCCBD OÜ processes your order, it may send data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent activities.
How do we store your data?
- Data is stored in an online CRM for customer interactions and offline database for customer orders.
- MBCCBD OÜ would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing you may always opt out later.
- You have the right at any time to stop our MBCCBD OÜ from contacting you for marketing purposes.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please click here to unsubscribe
What are your data protection rights?
MBCCBD OÜ would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – you have the right to request MBCCBD OÜ for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that MBCCBD OÜ correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MBCCBD OÜ to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that MBCCBD OÜ erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that MBCCBD OÜ restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to MBCCBD OÜ’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that MBCCBD OÜ transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +447970431120
Or write to us: Harju maakond, Talinn, Haabersti linnaosa, Pirni tn 6a-40, 10617, Estonia
What are cookies?
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – MBCCBD OÜ uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — MBCCBD OÜ uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. MBCCBD OÜ sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +447970431120
Or write to us at: Harju maakond, Talinn, Haabersti linnaosa, Pirni tn 6a-40, 10617, Estonia
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that MBCCBD OÜ has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
www.mindbodycommunity.co is wholly owned by MBCCBDOÜ registered number 14798243. The company is located at: Pirnitn 6a-40, Haabersti district, Tallinn city, Harju county, 10617, Estonia